The new condensate pump EE400 NEO – now with new capacitive sensor technology – condensate pump is designed for the transport of condensate from air conditioning systems, refrigeration counters, dehumidifiers and gas condensing boilers.
The housing is made from impact-stable ABS and is chemically resistant to the acidic condensate.
|Max. Flow||350 l/h (90.4gal/h)|
|Max. pressure (see curve)||4 m (9.8ft)|
|Alarm contact||NC 8A 230V|
|Dimension: pump unit||185x85x100mm|
|6-wire cable (alarm + voltage) with anti-tamper protection|
For air conditioners up to 24’000Btu
- New detection system – contactless
- Very quiet and vibration-free
- Encapsulated pump, protection class IP55
- max. fluid temperature 70C°
- Compact, space-saving construction
- Overflow protection via separate float control with cable connection
- Integrated check valve
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Air conditioner
NEED more information about our products?