The Eckerle EE400M has been specially designed for draining condensation water produced by air conditioners, evaporators, dehumidifiers, refrigerated cabinets and even condensing boilers. Its highly sturdy ABS casing and its zero corrosion construction make it able to withstand the very acid condensation water from boilers.
|Max. Flow||350 l/h (90.4gal/h)|
|Max. pressure (see curve)||4 m (9.8ft)|
|Alarm contact||NC 8A 230V|
|Dimension: pump unit||185x85x100mm|
|6-wire cable (alarm + voltage) with anti-tamper protection|
For air conditioners up to 24’000Btu
- Very quiet and vibration-free
- Encapsulated pump, protection class IP55
- pH ≥ 3, max. fluid temperature 70C°
- Compact, space-saving construction
- Overflow protection via separate float control with cable connection
- Integrated check valve
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Air conditioner
NEED more information about our products?