The new condensate pump EE400 NEO – now with new capacitive sensor technology – condensate pump is designed for the transport of condensate from air conditioning systems, refrigeration counters, dehumidifiers and gas condensing boilers The housing is made from impact-stable ABS and is chemically resistant to the acidic condensate from condensing boiler systems.
This pump is perfectly suitable for this kind of application due to the high biogenic shares in the condensate of heating systems and the associated pollution problems.
This kind of technique is known from the cleaning industry which have been using capacitive sensors with success for many years thanks to their extreme robustness.
|Max. Flow||350 l/h (90.4gal/h)|
|Max. pressure (see curve)||4 m (9.8ft)|
|Alarm contact||NC 8A 230V|
|Dimension: pump unit||185x85x100mm|
|6-wire cable (alarm + voltage) with anti-tamper protection|
For boilers up to 400kW
- New detection system – contactless
- Very quiet and vibration-free
- Encapsulated pump, protection class IP55
- Max. fluid temperature 70C°
- Compact, space-saving construction
- High quality plastic pump housing, incl. wall bracket
- Overflow protection via separate float control with cable connection
- Integrated check valve
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Gas boiler
NEED more information about our products?